Saturday, April 11, 2009

ermm~

after has been through with 3 test,finally i can say sayonara to the busiest week in my life..lalala~
rite now, my focusing only for d final exam and my psm project..oopss..already forgotten about bsm project that need to be submitted next wednesday..ohh..wat a wonderful life..emm..so in d week, i need to avoid problematic in my life..hooh..why?? duno laa..jz i become more serabut lor afta been through with this sem..i already simpang jauh from my objc why i came here..soo..with 1 sem left, i need to do wat the best for me and future..hmm..my probs wit somene i guess doesn't have d end..eemm..so hard i try but it's getting difficult..it is come from me??yeah..after brainwash has been did to me, i realize i d only one who create d probs;-( cdeyh..tp i'm not ready yet to loose..ohh..it is soo hurt but i still can go through this..opss..last nite, i went to d meki lab wit daya, nana n leen to c d battle of the band..wahh..so suprise that d straw do the performance..haha..already record their cool act on the stage..with song that delivered by pares..capital E beb..drum by pisak and..kutang, arep and mamat also make the group looks better..really enjoyed their performance although pares show his nervous..haha..so cute loor...but i guess they really have a talent and can become better if take part in more contest..soo..jz show your talent beb..not forgotten from aypol's group..1st tyme seh tgk aypol men keyboard..kagum siott..


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...