Saturday, January 2, 2010

d starting of a new chapter in my life

a month i never do anything..rite now..jz sitting and staring..my life become soo dull..
i refuse to go out with anybody..i'm not prepare 2 face with any1..1 jz thought i loose everything in my life..everything has been taken from me..now..3/01/10..duno wat should i do in my life..my family become worried bcoz of me..sorry..but now it's really hurtin me..soo damn much..i dun have anybody to share about how i feel..my frens are really supportive..i cried for d whole week..i've been left without no reason..wat i've done??plus frustrating with my exam..wat actually in need to do..to daya,leen,zai n not forgetting pares..thanx always with me when i'm needed..mayb their rite..i should b brave 2 face d world..it's jz d beginning of our life..i deserve better than dis..bout him??enough i've been cheated twice..i wondering y god bring him to my life..he's done nothing especially makes me hurtin..y should i met him at d first if i know it would end up like this..in a month i jz keep my mouth from talk about him..mayb i'm not good enough to anybody..but now i can see..how many people's left after wat i've been facing..yup..with all lies he said..all d story he make..i'm ready to say..d worst thing ever happen in my life is knowing u..i didn't mean anything to u..soo..end up my chapter with him..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...