Sunday, February 28, 2010

get up farah!!!!!

halu..dis tyme i'm busy in preparing myself..jg piling is not easy as been tought..damn..kalo soil or batu bg problem tyme piling..xmemasal nk kne ubah design kan..shit toll..huhu..2 days jg da de that kind of probs..so,tpksa hold dlu until engineer decide nk wat cane..btw..my life seem much better..knowing more people taught me sumtimes..yup,i'm so difficult in making fren..ingat lg sorg guy tuh mare sbb xnk berkenalan ngn die..wat d heck nk paksa2 org cmtu kn..sory ar,i can't open my heart to any1..mayb for a couples of year..yeah..it's hurtin to know that sum1 dat u love..u care about make up a story about u to his frens..althought i forgive him for wat his done but the scar is still there..can't be erased..now, i still in recover process..wit tyme passes,it helping a bit..i want to believe him but it is not the 1st tyme..so sad to know d truth..really painful becoz i can't tell anybody bout it..damn..i'm juz learn to be strong to face dis shit..for a couples a week,i jz start to wakeup and create a new life..mayb i can find my path sumday..i dun care wit people who want to blame me bout it..hoping i could find my happiness someday..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...