Friday, May 1, 2009

kEcAcAtAn MeLAnDa...

wit the serabut day..emm..duno wat 2 say..everybody can judge me anything without knowing the truth about me...it is soo cruel..my heart??who understand about it..who cares as long they can hurt me in their own way..it's really dissapointed..friends is more important..why dun u understand this??can we forget about the past??i duno what can i do to satisfied u..and sory for my rudness..i didn't mean it..what words are out from me 2day is really meaningfull..u know what,plz think about the other's feeling..i'm tired act like i'm strong enough..i really hate this happened..why should i be d one to be blamed??sory for ruining ur life..sory for hurting u..sory for ur sadness...i'm not a good person and i accept that..u know how i living my life everyday in here..it's totally sucks..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...