Sunday, June 21, 2009

dIfFiCuLt TyMe..

emm..last nite, my tempered became worst..it is..duh..my hand shaking..xpnah mare smpai tahap tuh..duh..tp smenye da stle..i talk to her we juz word outs everything that we want..hrmm..bcoz of my harsh word lastly i apologize to her..everything has been settled..i can classified this case as "misunderstanding"..ntah ar..kdg2 aku pon konpius ape je yg ramai org xpuas ati ngn aku eh..aku xkaco org tp nape org nk kaco aku..tp mase die ckp tuh masok akal gak ar..sory buddy..u noe wat..homewrecker is d sensetip word for me and i can't accept it until now..mayb my frens can create as a jokes but not for me..byk bnd yg blom setle dan aku tatau nk wat cmne lg..sdeyh sgt life skang ni..sumtimes hurt inside no one knows..org yg aku always wanted wit me but it's complicated..sumtimes he jz ignored me but i can't say anything..it's weird rite when he always kind to all except me..duhh..guessing that i hurt him in silent..smpaikn die jd cm2..hrmm..tp i never give up..u noe wat..i always wanted him by my side but i'm guessing is it he want??..it is hurt when look at him..when he ignored me..yess..really..but aku xde hak nk judge die..suh die buat bnd yg same cm die buat kt org len..and i know..there are something that he hides from me..emm..chill out??cheer??u think it is simple..org yg ckp bleh laa tp org yg rs tatau cmne..after dis exam i jz want to make all this thing clear..kalo aku org yg memilih and looks from appearance..aku xkn wat cmni..i juz want to make he smile..yess..his hepiness is more important than me..and let's make thing clear..dis is my blog..soo kalo korg xnk bace xpyh bukak..kan2..aku buat utk diri aku..soo stay away from it..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...