Tuesday, August 18, 2009

LifE IsN'T gReAT..

hmm..when u hepy, u never think dat it can end in a second.try to imagine sumting bad,heh..u would not have been sooo hepy..sumtimes jz thinking y my life is soo complicated..hrmm..guess i need to split myself into a hundred different me's so i can satisfied all people be d person that they want..hrmm..

started to think about these things and whose always complicates my life..duhh..i come out wit the answer...yes, it's me!!!Life sumtimes can be a prison..but guessing rite now,i am slowly getting better..yup,in d same time i'm also learning to jz let some things go..

no need to turn back..jz focused on ur own thing..the more u try to separate us apart,the harder it can be..BUT REMEMBER!!! all d things that happen, i will never let it go..and if u try 2 mess up with me,u will know d true colour of myself..BEWARE!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...