Wednesday, November 12, 2008

WHAT IF YOUR EX SAID THIS TO YOU?

1.Hi how are you?
= cihat bgt..dh gmok pong neh!!
.
2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall with me?!
= pay for me??okie dokie..

3. I LOVE U..
= really??i appreciate ur words..thnx..
.
4. DO u want some cookies?
= of course..i love eating;-)
.
5.Can you take me a picture??
= no hal la..leyh je..
.
6.Help me in my homework!
= sori r..dun have tyme..really bz lorr
.
7. Here's my gift to you...
= wah..susah2 je..thnx
.
8. Let's just be textmates
= of course..u can text me whenever u want to..
.
9. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
= ipod?? nk2..xbek tolak rezeki neh..

10.Let's sit together in the bus
= ok tp jgn lbeyh2..

11. Hi baby
= yap..anything probs??

12. Your still beautiful!
= dh lme tao..hehe..wek;-p

13.I still LOVE you!
= ooo..really??

14.Can I visit your house?
= dtg r..heran plak aku..

15.Do you love me?
= nope..aku dh jmpe sum1 better than u..;-p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...