Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Flashback

i remember of the 1st day being in UMP..dem..I was dying to feel the experience all the new things that awaited me..LOL..after all exciting experience has been through..i am now embark on a new adventure dat probably will take me to many more new experiences...Some says that "university life was the best tyme ever..but some of them say the worst years ever..me???to be honest..i duno which category i'm suited most..i've had plenty of good tyme..to hanging out wit my frens, experience loved and get to know my greatest frens from A41 was d best part..


as well as just experience worst tyme in university..has been fucked up by d gurl who said her boyfriend has been stole by me..hrmm..kinda weird..but i still remember how frightened i am..been yelled using harsh words saying that.."perempuan sundal,jalang,home wrecker" by skype,ym,phone call and text msg..but trust..nowadays this gurl has been fren in my FB...yup..her feeling towards me totally change..is it miracle??hehe.. all of this i can't experience at another place..DEM..UMP also taught me life and road ahead of me..


From being an inexperienced freshman 2 a somewhat mature..things have really changed for me..I started as a disrespectful n dying to conquer d world which i did not know much about...realistically, i do not know wat d world out there holds for me...all i can do is enter it wit a guarded optimism n hope for d best!!!!!aja2 fighting...(-_-)



"IMPOSSIBLE is Nothing"..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...