Monday, December 27, 2010

mad and angry....(-_-)



my heart beating faster..wat am i supposed to do..like in a path way..need to make decision weather it is wrong or right..hrmm..experiencing last 4 days wit disaster and terribly bad like ass hole..dem it!!!!!!!!!!i am not speaking wit anybody..i am sooo mad..but i shut my mouth from saying anything could lead to my temper..huh..y i need to face with them..y dis earth still keeping them and test me to through all this pain..????such an unfortunate life...2010 just a nightmare and i wish to end it faster...Soorry guys i can't even manage to return ur call or ur text..i am not ready to face it yet..let me settle down my conflict with my own..no need to find me at fb coz i'm already deactivate my account...fuck it up ur bitch..u can't find me anymore..hoh

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...